The Controller of personal data contained on the website is Tektura Group sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Brzeźna nr 3, lok. 201, 90-303 Łódź, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, holder of the following VAT number (NIP) 7252306127, REGON (National Official Business Register number) 387801349 (hereinafter referred to as TEKTURA).
In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the data being made available to unauthorised persons. We control if the procedures and recommendations are followed and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the personal data protection act, the act on providing services by electronic means, as well as all types of executive acts and Community law acts.
Personal data are processed on the basis of consent given by the User and in cases where the legal regulations authorise the Controller to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or for the purpose of executing a contract concluded between the parties.
The data provided in a form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form e.g. to handle the information contact process. (To see how we process your personal data, please check the GDPR section in this Policy) Personal data left on the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection act.
The data contained in the form can be viewed by the individual who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop the processing of his or her data at any time.
The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by TEKTURA. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
1. The Controller of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), after registration on the website and in connection with the use of its functionalities, is Tektura Group sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Brzeźna nr 3, lok. 201, 90-303 Łódź, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, holder of the following VAT number (NIP) 7252306127, REGON (National Official Business Register number) 387801349 (hereinafter referred to as TEKTURA).
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Controller in particular for the following purposes: to send messages containing commercial information to perform marketing of entities cooperating with the Controller (with prior consent) to enable contact with the Controller via contact forms to defend against possible claims for analytical and statistical purposes
4. The data will be provided to entities processing them on our behalf on the basis of agreements with the Controller, but only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the execution of the above-mentioned purposes, including, among others, to entities providing IT services or other services ensuring proper functioning of the tekturarender.com website, whereas such entities process the data only in accordance with the Controller’s instructions.
5. In addition to those entities, your data may only be made available to entities authorised to do so under national or EU law. The Controller of the Website has taken all due care to properly secure the personal data provided, in particular before making it available to unauthorised persons.
6. Your personal data will only be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or until your consent is revoked. The Controller reserves the right to process the data for a period of up to 3 months from the moment of achieving the objectives in connection with the implementation of its own analytical and statistical purposes.
7. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of:(a) consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), in particular for marketing purposes of cooperating entities(b) in connection with the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), in particular in case of ordering the Newsletter service or in connection with using the functionalities of the tekturarender.com website described in the Website Regulations(c) compliance with an obligation under both national and EU law in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR(d) for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including answering questions sent via the ‘Contact’ tab and for the Controller’s statistical and analytical purposes, where the Controller’s legitimate interest is the possibility to carry out analyses and statistics of its activities pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, as well as for the purposes of defending against possible claims on the basis of the Controller’s legitimate interest, where the Controller’s legitimate interest is to defend the Controller against claims of third parties.
8. At any time, there is a possibility to withdraw any consent expressed on the Website, including the consent for processing the data for marketing purposes of entities cooperating with the Controller. The withdrawal of consent to the processing will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before consent withdrawal.
9. You have the right to request access, rectification, erasure, transfer or restriction of data processing as well as the right to object to the processing.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send us a message at email@example.com.
10. The security of personal data is a priority for us; however, if you believe that by processing your personal data we are violating the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.